Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!


The morning of the 17th Brennick asked me if we were going to have a green party? I said well have to see and in the back of my mind I was thinking, what am I going to do?... We did have a green party I just couldn't disappoint him. I did green everything: green rolls, green jello, green sour cream for the baked potatoes, green punch and for dessert green donuts. I gave each of them a green balloon with tons of green candy, they thought it was fun and had a great time and that's what it is all about!!
I am so very lucky for the opportunity to be a mom and to stay home and raise them, even though it is a real challenge sometimes... I feel I have alot to be grateful for like my family, our health, our home, Matt's job, and the church. It is easy to overlook all the good we have in our lifes when life gets tough...
I AM SO VERY BLESSED WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS !!!!!

1 comment: