Friday, July 17, 2009

The House Of The Lord...
Oquirrh Mountain Temple



We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House tonight, it was so beautiful and peaceful. There is just something about being in the temple that makes you feel so good, I know that you are so close to heaven when you are there, if only we could feel that close to heaven all the time. My boys thought it was way cool, and Hudson thought it was even cooler that he was able to go in the temple. When I asked them what their favorite part was; Brennick said I liked it all, but the crystals on all the lights were way neat and the mirrors that go on forever was awesome. Hudson said he liked the bulls and the water, I said you mean the baptismal Font, he said NO the bulls and the water so I left it at that... What a neat experience this was for them to see how important temples are and how sacred the ordinances we make in the temple are. I am so glad we went, we ended the night with dinner at the Spaghetti Factory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment