Thursday, September 3, 2009

ABC FUN!!!!


Hudson gets really bored without Brennick home all day it has been an adjustment for him, poor guy and Mom just isnt as fun!! So today we just happen to have Chef Boyardee ABC's and 123's with meatballs when he was eating them he must have realized they were letters. He was pointing out all kinds of letters and I was very surprised he knew some of them, so we decided to spell out his name. It was a lot of fun and when we were done he was so proud of himself we even left it for Dad to see.. It is the little things we do with our kids that I think mean the most to them and I know that I overlook that sometimes, today I am going to TRY my hardest to be more mindful of what he wants to do ( The cleaning can wait).....
I Love you sweet little guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment