Thursday, November 26, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg

I love Thanksgiving time not only for all the YUMMY food, but for all the things that I am GRATEFUL for and for all my many BLESSINGS....

My Thankfulness:
The Gospel,
Where would I be without it...
My Sweet Husband, Who loves me and puts up with a lot... I LOVE YOU!!
My Kids,
What great kids they are, and they love me even though I'm a little Crazy..
Our Families,
Thanks for all the LOVE and SUPPORT..
My Parents,
For raising me up right and making me the person I am today!!
Our Home,
And all the LOVE and SHELTER it gives...
Matt's Job, Grateful that he has one in these tuff times.
Friends,
That lend a listening ear and make us laugh...
My Health,
Something I take for granite.
My Freedom,
To live in such a great country!!
The Atonement, That I may see my SWEET Meghan again...
Yummy Food
My Soft Bed
A Hot Shower
I have so much to be grateful for, I have a wonderful life and the most wonderful people to share it with...

Thanksgiving was with my side this year. We had good food and the best part just being with family.

It is a tradition to go bowling on Thanksgiving. The boy had a good time and Hudson was having the time of his life, Brennick bowled a 72 and Hudson bowled a 65 with the help of the bumpers. As for Emmerson she is a little stinker and keep trying to pick up the bowling balls and ran out on the lanes. We all had a great time...

No comments:

Post a Comment