Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lazy Day...
Emmie, Hudson and I were laying on my bed watching cartoon and there was a basket full of laundry (yes clean laundry) and so she decided to try some on, first the under ware then the socks and on to the Jazz Jersey.. I thought she looked so cute I just had to take some pictures.... Now I cant get it off her!!
As for my poor Hudson he is so sick and has had a rough night.... It's a virus and on top of that his asthma is bad, its been treatments, Tylenol, high fevers and lots of popsicles the last couple of days. I feel so bad for him he gets ever sickness that comes our way, he has a bad immune system!!! Sorry big guy your sick but I have enjoyed all the snugging and holding you the last couple of days your getting so big and I have to saver these precious moments....

Hudson and his 3 favorite thing:
His blanket, His sippie and his puppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment