Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our Anniversary!!!

Today is our Anniversary we have been married 12 years, and what a wonderful 12 years it has been... We stared a new tradition this year that I found on a blog. We made a cake and put 12 candles on it to represent each year we have been a family, we also opened a family gift a snow cone maker which the kids were so happy to get. I am so very blessed to have found a wonderful guy and my best friend, I love you honey!!

I surprised Matt with a night out to the baseball game with some of our close friends and he had a few surprises up his sleeve also (which was a shocker because he never does surprises but he had a little help) Thanks Babe Your the best... We had a really good time!


I had it put on the jumbo tron for all to see...


It's been a great Anniversary and I look forward to a long lifetime with you. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment