Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heavenly Day...

I cant believe that today has been 10 years since we last seen our sweet little Meggie, Where has the time gone??? It was a good day to look back and remember!! I miss her not only today but everyday that passes. I miss her sweet smile, but most of all her sweet spirit and the peace that she gave to our little family...I know that she was sent down here with a purpose and she came and did what she needed, but if only I could have had more time to get to know the sweet little angel that she was... I sometimes catch myself wondering what she would have looked like or what things would have been like, I know she is in a much better place and is now free from pain but sometimes I cant help but wonder... Me, Sadie and the kids went up to the cemetery and then to McDonald's for lunch, Thanks Sadie for coming with us I really enjoyed the company of such a great friend...


Daddy and Meghan

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to be with you and to hear a little more about what a sweatheart she was. I'd love to meet her some day. I just love you and your family.

    ReplyDelete