Friday, September 24, 2010

California Vacation Day 1...

Today is the day VACATION TIME!!! We are going on a Call family vacation to the Happiest place on Earth DISNEYLAND....We traveled to Las Vegas with a few stops along the way, gas in Cedar City and dinner in St. George at smash burger if you haven't tried it you should it was way Yummy!! The kids were pretty good and were way excited to be going to Disneyland, Hudson was so cute He kept asking are we there yet??? When we got to Vegas we drove down the strip to let the kids see all the lights, they thought that was way cool... Vegas has defiantly changed since the last time I was there not so kid friendly any more, It was funny Hudson said to me look mom a chicken and I turned to look and it was a dancing girl with her back towards us to funny and I'm glad that's all he seen was all the red feathers.... I was so glad to get to the hotel and out of the car and so were the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment