Friday, October 1, 2010

California Vacation Day 8...
So sad to be leave California but we will have all the fun memories to take back home... So back in the car and on the road again destination Mesquite.
As soon as we checked in the kids were excited to swim so down to the pool we went until dinner time. We ate at the buffet at the hotel and not to mention all the crab you could eat YUMMY!! The kids loved eating what they wanted and how much they wanted.... Then it was to bed we went to get ready for a long rest of the ride home...

Hudson took this from the buffet and called it his monster (I cant believe people really eat these) and played with it the whole night... Well little did I know what he had done with it, but I found out later when I went to pay for lunch in St. George and the smell of it that he had put it in my purse in a napkin to save it...What a silly little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment