Friday, December 24, 2010

24th Day of Christmas...

I cant believe that Christmas eve is already here!!!
Now it's time to get prepared for Santa's visit, the kids are ready for bed with their Christmas Jammie's on!!!

The magical reindeer food is spread all over the lawn in hopes that he will come and bring the goodies they want!!!

And a plate of cookies and some carrots for the reindeer also a monster drink (as Brennick says it will help keep him awake (and I know our Santa will need it), and a sweet little letter thanking him for stopping bye.... I think this is the last year Brennick is going to believe, which makes me so sad... A friend at school told him that Santa isn't real (the nerve of some peoples kids), and he came home and asked and I told him if he didn't believe he didn't receive. I ask him a little later if he still believed and he said yes but I kind of think he is just being a good sport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment