Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day!!
Today is always a bittersweet day, because I miss her so much but at the same time I am glad she is not in pain anymore. It is so unbelievable that she has been gone for almost 9 years it has went bye so fast. She had such a sweet spirit about her and for some reason I just knew that she would only be here for a short while, I am so grateful to have had the chance to be her mom even if it was for only 10 months. I am so glad for eternal families and that I will be able to be with her again some day, it makes days a little easier to get through.
We Miss And Love You Sweet Meghan!!!!!

I had to post this picture of Hudson, because he was so cute with the pinwheel and sat there for a long time blowing on it to watch it spin.



3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest headstone I have ever seen for a child! I was just cleaning off my photo board the other day and I still have the brochure of Matt and Meghan on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing testimony....I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. But what a neat opportunity to teach your kids about forever families and know you can be together again. Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing person, I can't imagine going through losing a child! What a beautiful headstone!

    ReplyDelete