Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ALL ABOARD!!!!

What a day!!! Me and Tiffany decided to take the kids to the union station in Ogden to see the Disney's Christmas Carol Train Tour. What were we thinking???? We waited in line for about 2 hours, but it was worth it and the kids liked it and that's all that matters... We got a behind the scenes look at the magic, and the technology of the all-new motion picture "Disney A Christmas Carol". We also got a sneak peak of the film in 3-D, and it looks like a really good movie, I cant wait to see it.

I WAS A VERY LONG BUT FUN DAY!!!

We got to morph our faces into characters from the movie, they are very scary!!



Hudson and Me

Bronx and Brennick

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That looks so fun, I wish I could have gone. You do the coolest things with your kids. I need to get out more, wish I didn't have to do daycare.

    ReplyDelete