Thursday, June 11, 2009

YEA FOR SHOES...

You may think this is a dumb post but, I found it quiet funny and something I would like to remember. We took the boys to get them some new shoes, when we walked into Famous Footwear you would have thought we just walked into a toy store (that's how excited they were to get new shoes). They both picked out what they wanted with some help of course, but Brennick shoes I didn't like but go figure Matt and Brennick won that fight, as I was told he is kid and that is what is in (or should I say it how Brennick would, that they are TIGHT)... Well Brennick wore his out of the store and Hudson put his on the minute we walked in the house and they wouldn't take them off, they feel asleep with them on. And they put them back on the minute they woke up this morning. I think it was so cute that they were that excited to get new shoes and that they think they are so cool in them!!!

3 comments:

  1. Only boys think colored shoes are 'tight' I am with Hudson all shoes should be white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so funny :). I also love shoes that much. I wish I could wear my new ones to bed. I think my husband would think I was CRAZY. Maybe I am. But I totally understand the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Shoes rock, why not realize that at an early age... right!?

    ReplyDelete