Saturday, August 8, 2009

OuR LiTtLe EmMeRsOn Is
oNe!!!!


I cant believe what a difference a year can make, not only her size but her personality as well...

Emmie in her birthday tutu!!! So stinkin CUTE!!

I cant believe my baby is already one where does the time go!! We are so happy to have her in our family she is such a joy and we love her to pieces... We had a good day we took her to McDonald's and she got her very first happy meal and she loved playing on the toys with the boys.. She is walking and is into everything, she has four teeth and is quiet a firecracker not to mention just a little spoiled!!!! We had our family and friends over for pizza and a princess party it was a lot of fun. She didn't like her birthday cake at all and wanted to play with every present she opened, she got clothes, books, a stroller, baby dolls to say it best she got so spoiled!!!

Thank you everyone we love you so much...


Me and Abby got into a frosting fight, and yes I LOST but hey she is younger than me. I guess I have learned my lesson not to mess with Abby because I will get it 10 times worse... Your like the little sister I never had, Love ya Abby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment