Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Football Party...


The football party was at Hungry Bear with the players and there families. The boys had a great time eating pizza and playing the video games. We had a really fun team and I really am going to miss football, it was a good time even though we only won 1 game. It is amazing how much Brennick has learned and how far he has come since the first day of football practice. I cant wait for next year, hopefully by then we can teach him it is ok to be a little meaner and hit a little harder!!
Brennicks Helmet..
After ever game Coach Swanson would give the boys stickers that they could put on their helmets for a job well done. I know it is crazy I took a picture of his helmet (I know that doesn't surprise a lot of ya), but he was upset we had to take them off to return the helmet so I took the picture for my sad boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment