Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To Our Sweet Little Angel!!


Meghan would have been 10 years old today, it is weird to think that I would have a child that old... I often think of her and wonder what she would be like and who she would look like. She was such a blessing to us and taught us many great thing, we love and miss her so very much!!

My mom, me and the kids went up to her grave today and then went out to lunch.
Matt is out of town for work so my mom had us over and we made homemade pizza (when I saw we I really mean Amy). I decided to go get some donuts for the birthday and when me and the boys were picking them out Hudson asked me, Are we going to heaven? (with the biggest grin on his face) I asked him why would we be going to heaven? And his answer was to sing Happy Birthday to Meghan!! I thought that was cute and if only it was that easy!!! We had a really good time tonight with the family and the boys loved glittering pumpkins, thanks all you guys for making this night so fun, love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment