Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Time...




BRENNICK our Bloodthirsty Vampire loves Halloween and getting dressed up in anything that is scary and not to mention all the yummy candy you get. When I asked him what one reason he wanted to be a vampire was and his answer was the vampire teeth are so awesome. That would explain why in ever drawing that all the people have sharp teeth. But I was ok with it since I am a big fan of the movie Twilight or should I say Edward even Brennick thought that was a cool movie.

HUDSON our Pirate this costume is from when Brennick was little and is to cute to pass up, besides he didnt know what he wanted to be.. He loves playing the part of a pirate saying, "Give me your gold!" and he even uses his deep voice while saying it! Love this little boy to death he is such a character...


EMMERSON the cutest bumble bee ever and not to mention busy she is everywhere and has so much energy she makes me so tired. Since there has been candy around the house because its Halloween time she really thinks it pretty yummy stuff!! Only 14 months old and already has a love for sugar, looks like a big dentist bill in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment