Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 5 in the Hospital...

He has finally turned the corner YEA!!! He has been walking around, playing with his toys and even has his little attitude back. Even as much as I don't like his attitude it is so good to see that it is back!!! His IV is out and they are lowering his oxygen to see if he can tolerate it and so far so good, hopefully we will be able to come home tomorrow.


The kids in Hudson's hospital suite...


Brothers and Best Buddies...



THE CUTE SMILE IS FINALLY BACK!!!!! How I have missed it the last couple of days...




1 comment:

  1. Jen~ I'm so sorry to hear about your handsome little man... I'm glad he is doing better. It's so hard to have someone in the hospital and take care of your family at the same time.. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

    ReplyDelete