Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I had a great and relaxing mother's day! We spent the whole day home (because Hudson still is not feeling well) and I loved every minute of it ,it was oh so good!!! We had a yummy breakfast cooked by my wonderful husband and then it was time to relax and just spending time with my most greatest blessings MY KIDS.... They mean the world to me and I am so glad that I have had the privilege of being there MOTHER!!! I have the BEST kiddos ever.... Thanks honey for making it a great day and just letting me sit around and do nothing I really needed it I love ya!!
Thank you for the beautiful flowers, I love them... One thing I love is the homemade stuff the kids do at school for us, thank you Brennick it is so cute and I love the part that you said I only weigh 30 pounds (Ha Ha we all know that isn't true)!!! Me and Emmie painted our toes to match, she loves to have her toes painted and sits really good the whole time. Happy Mother's Day to the women who mean a lot and play a big part in our lives, Mom for always being there when I have needed you most and my Mother -n- Law thank you for raising such a great son and teaching him to be a hard worker!!! We love you both and you mean the world to us....

No comments:

Post a Comment